Newly Installed outward opening Double Swing Gate - Timber Picket Design
4 July 2018
AGM Automation recently completed a brand new installation of a outward opening double swing gate.
AGM Automation was asked to come out to site and supply a quote & our best recommendations on how and where to install an Automated Electric Gate, whilst also taking inconsideration space for a possible future Car Port.
As part of wider home improvements to the frontage of their property in Nedlands, our client wanted to close off their driveway for added security, so their young children could play safely in the front yard. The client requested we also must maintain the homes cottage farm appearance.
After assessing the driveway, proposed future car port location & conducting some simple measurements & discussions with the client. We recommended the installation of a custom made Double swing gate which would swing outwards to allow for enough space for the future car port, with a design to match the existing Timber Picket fence.
Our main concern was making sure all of our measurements were accurate as we had limited space from the front boundary to the proposed future Car port.
With good communication between the client and AGM we were able to conduct some forward planning ending in everything coming together smoothly and without any dramas. Working along side our Steel Contractor we were able to get the job completed efficiently.
Our Client was very satisfied and pleased with the end result.
Double Swing gate Included:
- 2 x AGM FAAC 24v 415ls Mechanical motors
- 1 x AGM MB 226 Control Board in Weatherproof Box - (positioned out of eye site.)
- Custom made motor brackets - to suit outward swinging motor Geometric requirements
- 3 x AGM "A" type Airkey remote controllers
- 1 x AGM "A" type Airkey remote receiver card - (plug in)
- 2 x Sets of FAAC safety beams - (positioned on Black posts and on gate posts)
- 2 x Custom made Swing gates with Timber pickets to match existing Fencing
- 240v power supply from Main switch board
- All conduits and prelayed cables as was required
- All trenching and manual labour as was required
- Automation Installation - 2 x Technicians for 1 day - Brendon & Tim Iten (two brothers)